happy birthday mom messages
1) No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.
2)Mom, we’ve fought a lot but I promise that below the surface of my rants is a bottomless ocean of love for you. Happy birthday.
3) Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
4) No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday
5) If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
6)As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.
7)Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
8) When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
9) Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.
10) No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing… home will always be where your mom is. I believe this, happy birthday ma.