5 Best Weight Loss Drinks
Hello friends ,
Here is,weight loss drink,5 Best Weight Loss Drinks,Weight loss.
Share with your friends on facebiik ,whatsapp,etc.
- Green Tea
How to make Green tea: 5 Simple Steps
1. Take a cup of water and heat it till it is about to boil.
2. Take a strainer and measure and put 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves in it.
3. Pour hot water into the cup through the strainer. Pour till the bottom part of the strainer is immersed in hot water. If you are using a teabag, then dip tea bag directly into the cup of water.
4. Take the strainer away (or the teabag) in 2-3 minutes and take a sip to check if this is how strong you would like it to be. If you are making this for someone else, then use a spoon to check the flavor!
5. Steep again for 30 seconds if you feel the tea needs to be stronger.
How to make black tea
- Take some water in a saucepan and add sugar or cubes in water and cook on a medium flame for about two minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Now as the water comes to a boil, add tea leaves and keep stirring on medium flame for about two minutes.
- Now let the water infuse all the goodness from the tea leaves on low flame and cover the lid for about another two minutes.
- Strain the black tea immediately and enjoy.
- Thinly slice your fresh ginger. You don’t need to peel it first, but do rinse it and scrub off any visible dirt. Plan on about using about a one-inch piece of ginger per cup of tea.
- In a saucepan, combine the ginger with fresh water (use one cup of water per serving).
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat as necessary to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Simmer for five minutes (or up to 10 minutes, if you want extra-strong tea). I usually think it’s pungent enough at five minutes.
- Pour the tea through a fine sieve to catch all of the ginger. If desired, serve your tea with a thin round of lemon or orange for some complementary acidity. You might also appreciate a light drizzle of honey or maple syrup, which will temper the fiery ginger flavor.